Saturday, November 25, 2006

黎明的到来

太阳还未升起,大地一片漆黑。
宁静的夜里即将消失。

当太阳触摸到地平线的那一刻,
黑暗中的第一道光芒发射出来。
光芒将打破一切冰冷的黑暗,
散发出热能,带来希望。

此时此刻的我停留在黎明前夕的一刻,
没有黑暗中那样的冰冷,
也没有清晨中那么温暖 。。。

我心中的太阳何时才升起?
为我带来希望,带来温暖。。。

2 comments:

Howard said...

Well, tommorrow I will climb up to the Mountain Kinabalu.
So, in Malaysia there is the place where can see the first sun rise.

So i will bring it back and warm you.
So, promise me, before i bring it back, warm yourself first.

If you still cannot see your twilight, take Leon Lai first.

katz said...

I don't know how to climb up the mountain likes howard,
I can't bring the sun rise to you,
but i promise i will be the small small little star which will always shining in front of you,
give you a little little light when your world is dark,
that is called "friends"
although can't help you much but won't let you alone in the dark,
girl~be strong coz you have may friends