Even I know how to swim, but I won't help someone who don't willing to help herself.
The sky (or God) will only help those who willing to help themselves.
If you think you are not in a happiness, go out and see others, you are thinking why always you are the one who sad, why can't you see someone outside who suffer of pain, suffer of hunger??
4 comments:
期盼別人 (不論是愛情/友情/親情) 有時是很辛苦的 亦往往會失望而回但 與其埋怨 / 痛苦 甚至放棄
不如做好自己
令自己有 被愛的價值
剩下的 就看別人能不能欣賞出你的價值
i copy from a page..hopefully can cure ur sadness...anyway..let urself be more happy..ur unhappiness will affect others too!
as ur fren,we r not very willing to see u float in the sea of sadness...
几个简单的字 确实能让人伤痕累累
但伤的或许不只一人 他/她呢
伤口应该学会去治疗
一时的伤痛带走的只是虚幻
醒过来时 伤疤还是明显的浮现
勇敢的面对 才是事实
记得 最好的良药是自己
如果自己不学会 别人的只会是止痛药
曾经伤过与被伤过的我 能了解
两者都不好受
时间是需要的 但记得别试着沉末其中
人生短短数十年
别让自己活在泪海 太鹹对身体不好
再说 我可不会游泳
所以救不到你喔
Even I know how to swim, but I won't help someone who don't willing to help herself.
The sky (or God) will only help those who willing to help themselves.
If you think you are not in a happiness, go out and see others,
you are thinking why always you are the one who sad, why can't you see someone outside who suffer of pain, suffer of hunger??
Post a Comment